School of Interdisciplinary Health and Science
The School of Interdisciplinary Health and Science provides the advanced academic and practical skills you need to succeed
We offer programs that focus on a variety of health studies geared toward improving the health and wellness of individuals.
Our programs provide opportunities for internships, networking, and mentorship. The departments, Counseling and Applied Behavioral Studies; Psychology, Family, and Justice Studies; Nursing; Nutrition, Public Health and Health Science; and Social Work and Equitable Community Practice, ensure that graduates gain a wealth of knowledge upon graduation.
- Counseling & Applied Behavioral StudiesFacilitate growth. Offer support. Change lives.
- Psychology, Family, & Justice StudiesPsychology, Family, and Justice Studies focuses on human development, psychology, counseling, and criminal justice in society.
- NursingEarn professional respect as a student of USJ’s nationally recognized department of Nursing.
- Nutrition, Public Health, and Health SciencesUSJ’s comprehensive Nutrition and Dietetics or Public Health programs will provide you with the education you need to pursue a career in a field that is experiencing rapid growth and is filled with opportunities.
- Social Work and Equitable Community PracticeEmpower individuals. Strengthen families and communities. Promote civil and human rights.
- FacultyOur faculty are experts in their fields, recognized in Connecticut and nationally for their pioneering work.