School of Interdisciplinary Health and Science
The School of Interdisciplinary Health and Science provides the advanced academic and practical skills you need to succeed. We offer seven programs that focus on a variety of Health Studies geared toward improving the health and wellness of individuals.
Our programs provide opportunities for internships, networking, and mentorship. The departments, Counseling and Behavioral Studies; Human Development and Family Studies; Nursing; Nutrition and Public Health; Psychology; and Social Work and Community Practice, ensure that graduates gain a wealth of knowledge upon graduation.
- Counseling & Applied Behavioral StudiesFacilitate growth. Offer support. Change lives.
- Human Development & Family StudiesDedicate your career to the wellbeing of people young and old, across diverse contexts.
- NursingEarn professional respect as a student of USJ’s nationally recognized department of Nursing.
- Nutrition, Public Health, & Health SciencesUSJ’s comprehensive Nutrition & Dietetics or Public Health programs will provide you with the education you need to pursue a career in a field that is experiencing rapid growth and is filled with opportunities.
- Psychology, Criminal, & Restorative JusticeUSJ’s Psychology program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to pursue a career in counseling, behavior analysis, criminal justice, education, health care, social services, government, business, industry, and more.
- Social Work & Equitable Community PracticeEmpower individuals. Strengthen families and communities. Promote civil and human rights.
- FacultyOur faculty are experts in their fields, recognized in Connecticut and nationally for their pioneering work.