School of Interdisciplinary Health and Science
The School of Interdisciplinary Health and Science provides the advanced academic and practical skills you need to succeed
We offer seven programs that focus on a variety of health studies geared toward improving the health and wellness of individuals.
Our programs provide opportunities for internships, networking, and mentorship. The departments, Counseling and Behavioral Studies; Psychology, Family, and Justice Studies; Nursing; Nutrition and Public Health; Psychology; and Social Work and Community Practice, ensure that graduates gain a wealth of knowledge upon graduation.
- Counseling & Applied Behavioral StudiesFacilitate growth. Offer support. Change lives.
- Psychology, Family, & Justice StudiesPsychology, Family, and Justice Studies focuses on human development, psychology, counseling, and criminal justice in society.
- NursingEarn professional respect as a student of USJ’s nationally recognized department of Nursing.
- Nutrition, Public Health, and Health SciencesUSJ’s comprehensive Nutrition and Dietetics or Public Health programs will provide you with the education you need to pursue a career in a field that is experiencing rapid growth and is filled with opportunities.
- Social Work and Equitable Community PracticeEmpower individuals. Strengthen families and communities. Promote civil and human rights.
- FacultyOur faculty are experts in their fields, recognized in Connecticut and nationally for their pioneering work.