Health Coaching Certificate (Online)
Health coaches make an impact on the health of others
Share your passion for healthy living by becoming a health coach.
Health and wellness coaches are health professionals from diverse backgrounds who help individuals & groups improve their health by changing their behavior. The health coach works on chronic disease management, risk prevention, health promotion, and the pursuit of holistic health goals. This online graduate program builds on the skills of psychologists, nurses, dietitians/nutritionists, and exercise physiologists.
Health coaching is growing rapidly in the United States and worldwide. Coaching can be offered face-to-face or electronically. Health coaches have been hired to handle high-risk patients and to improve general wellness. Although there is no state or federal licensing of health coaches, this USJ program provides a quality academic credential.
- EARN YOUR CERTIFICATE 100% ONLINE
- COMPLIMENTS NUTRITION, M.S.
- Application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Sealed transcript of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and any additional graduate coursework
- Transcripts from all colleges or institutions attended
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- A letter of intent explaining your interest and pursuit of the M.S. Nutrition program
- The Nutrition Planned Program of Study Form
- No GRE or other exam required
Office of Graduate Admissions
Email: [email protected]