Latino Community Practice Certificate
Latinos are the fastest-growing population in the country and in New England.
This certificate prepares students for the increasing demand for culturally and linguistically appropriate services across disciplines. Learn about Latino cultural heritage, the dynamics behind migration, and improve your proficiency in Spanish. The requirements for the minor consist of 3 additional credits in each area.
- 15 CREDITS
- CONVENIENT COURSE OFFERINGS
- THIS CERTIFICATE COMPLEMENTS SPANISH, B.A.
Students with a Certificate in Latino Community Practice Will:
- Advance their proficiency in oral and written Spanish communications
- Gain knowledge and understanding of diverse Latino cultures
- Gain an understanding of the migration experiences, strengths, and challenges of Latinos
- Complete an internship of a community service project with a Latino community
Office of Admissions
Email: [email protected]