Are you ready to join one of the most rewarding careers in the healthcare industry? USJ graduates with a Pharm.D. join pharmacists in the U.S., who according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor of Statistics, will be set to earn a median annual wage of ~$128,100 as of May 2019.
USJ’s three-year distinctive and innovative modified-block curriculum has a proven record of success; its format will increase your ability to master the material, while also providing an experiential education that prepares graduates for a career in work in clinical research, medical sales, pharmacology, product/process development, and many other career paths.
The program provides a firm foundation in biomedical, pharmaceutical, socio-behavioral, clinical science, and lifelong learning skills, resulting in pharmacy practitioners who are committed to providing quality pharmacist-delivered patient care and advancing the pharmacy profession.
The integrated curriculum fosters strong ethical values, intellectual curiosity, personal integrity, and a sense of responsibility to the health and well being of society. The Doctor of Pharmacy program is committed to and promotes the emergence of, competent and compassionate pharmacists who will advance various pharmacy practice models, engage in community service, and foster the advancement of research and scholarship.
About Pharmacy at USJ
- About Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Open House & Information Sessions
- Message from the Dean
- Our Facility
- Admitted Students
- Program Quality Indicators
- Pharmacy Financial Aid
- Pharmacy Library
- Directions to the School of Pharmacy
- Mission & Goals
- Experiential Education
- PGY1 Residency Program
- Application Process
Contact us to learn more about the Doctor of Pharmacy program, which includes:
- Modified-block curriculum – you move through the program as a group, studying one course at a time and mastering the subject material
- Experiential education throughout the entire curriculum
- Faculty and staff highly skilled in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacy practice, and administration
- A state-of-the-art facility in downtown Hartford, Conn.
USJ School of Pharmacy and Physician Assistant Studies
229 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT 06103-1501
Dr. Jim Henkel
Email: [email protected]