Transfer Today to Reach your Goal and Finish your Degree at USJ
USJ's accelerated $30,000* two-year programs lead to the completion of a bachelor’s degree in a specific major that will prepare you for a new position or help you advance your career.
Transfer Your Credits and Complete your Degree at USJ
USJ values your prior work and academic experiences—qualified students who have earned their associate's degree and/or a minimum of 60+ transferable credits can complete the requirements for the following degree completion programs:
Requirements for the degree completion programs include:
- Completion of a minimum of 120 semester hours of course work contingent upon the requirements for the program. These hours can include a combination of courses at USJ, within the Consortium, or transferred from another regionally accredited institution.
- Students must earn 45 credits from USJ. The last 24 credits counted toward a degree must be taken at USJ.
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 (a "C" average in all work completed). Some majors may require a higher GPA.
- Completion of core curriculum and competencies for your degree program.
USJ Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG) program:
- Connecticut State Community College students with an associate degree