Transition to college-level learning and living with University of Saint Joseph’s First-year Seminar.
Make new friends while you’re introduced to college life during this engaging and challenging course.
- Addresses the academic, social, and emotional challenges of the first-year experience
- Promotes development of college-level critical thinking, reading, and writing skills
- Introduces you to services available at the University
- Encourages involvement in University activities
- Provides small classes and a supportive environment
- Promotes student and faculty discussion and interaction, both inside and outside of class
Your class will also be assigned a Peer Mentor, an upper-class student who will be your link to USJ faculty, staff, administration, and other students. Together, you’ll ensure your first year at USJ is a successful one.
Contact Jennifer Cote, Ph.D., [email protected], to learn more.