Committed to preparing women for success in their future careers.
Founded in 2016, the Women’s Leadership Center at the University of Saint Joseph is committed to developing inspiring and effective leaders.
Executive Director: Melanie Sinche
Graduate Assistant: Michael Pendergast
- Christine Caruso, Interim Director and Visiting Asst. Professor of Public Health, USJ
- Donna Collins, Associate Publisher, Hartford Business Journal
- Rhona Free, President, USJ
- Colleen Johnson, Executive and Employee Communications Leader, CIGNA
- Michelle Kalis, Provost, USJ
- Barbara Lerner, former Executive Director, West Hartford Chamber of Commerce
- Paddi LeShane, Chair, WLC Steering Council; CEO, Sullivan & LeShane, Inc.
- Lois Lewis, Freelance Writer/Editor
- Jennifer Matos, Executive Director, Noah Webster House/West Hartford Historical Society
- Maggie Pinney, Vice President of Institutional Advancement, USJ
- Lynn Ricci, President and CEO, Hospital for Special Care
- Nancy Roath, College Consultant and Advisory Board Member, IBM/FUTURE 5
- Charlene Russell-Tucker, Chief Operating Officer, CT State Department of Education
- Diana Sousa, Associate Vice President, Marketing and Public Affairs, USJ
- Sharon Ware, Associate Professor of Special Education, USJ
- Diane Whitney, Attorney, Pullman & Comley
Contact: [email protected]