Learn more about the admission decision and initial registration.
DEGREE SEEKING APPLICANTS
- You will receive an email with login credentials to access your permanent student email, the self-serve portal MyUSJ, and the learning management system, Blackboard.
- Follow the instructions supplied in the email and activate your student accounts. Contact the USJ IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 860.231.5310 should you encounter any issues.
- Proceed to your MyUSJ Student tab to review the Academic Calendar for course registration dates and other important deadlines. Refer to your planned program of study for the current semester course(s) and register online. You will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar confirming your course selection(s) and information on receiving your course schedule.
- Use the Course Search to find information concerning textbooks and materials. Each course code is a hyperlink that will provide additional details about the course as well as textbooks and materials information like titles and ISBNs.
NON-DEGREE SEEKING APPLICANTS
You will be notified once your registration has been cleared by the Office of Admissions via email or phone.
- If program prerequisites are met, you will receive an email clearing you to register along with a physical registration form to complete and return directly to the Office of the Registrar via email or fax for processing.