For Transfer Counselors
Get assistance for students interested in transferring to the University of Saint Joseph.
Next Steps To Transfer
- Complete an application.
- Submit official transcripts from all high school and post-secondary institutions. Essay, letters of recommendation, and an interview are strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis and applicants are automatically considered for generous transfer and Phi Theta Kappa merit scholarships.
- USJ offers 25+ undergraduate programs, as well as, evening, weekend, and online classes for part time students.
- Course equivalencies with CT community colleges allow for a seamless transition to USJ. Learn more about our Guaranteed Admission Program.
- Tour campus, attend one of our transfer admission events, or contact us to learn more.
TRANSFER COUNSELORS CAN VISIT US
Are you interested in bringing students to visit the USJ campus? Please complete the Group Tour Request Form and someone from the Office of Admissions will contact you to set up the group visit!