Pursue your future today
Our program for Part-time Undergraduate Students will advance your career opportunities.
Explore our program offerings, learn more about the application process and criteria, or complete an application today.
“USJ’s flexibility for undergraduate part-time students has been key to my success. Everyone has been very helpful and the Academic Advising team has provided guidance about classes to meet my needs as a Management major and make sure everything fits into my work and life schedule.”
USJ part-time student
The Program For Part-time Undergraduate Students Provides
- Affordable tuition
- Flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends, and online
- Accelerated paths to graduate study and Summer course options to accelerate program completion
- A specialized orientation program to assist with the transition to USJ
- Transferred ACE military credits, community college credits, CLEP tests, and more
- Simplify the enrollment process and schedule out a course plan toward a degree
- Connect with USJ’s distinctive resources – from academics to alumni
USJ’s Office of Part-Time and Continuing Studies is here to help students in each stage of their academic journey discover their passions and advance their professional careers by offering an education that supports the needs of working professionals and students returning to college with.
For more information about Part-Time and Continuing Studies contact associate director of Academic Affairs Cindy Dodge
Studying at a community college? Apply at any time for a seamless transition to USJ.
Next Steps For Part-time Undergraduate Students To Apply
Applying to the program for Part-time Students is easy. Follow the steps below, or contact your personal admission counselor today to schedule an interview.
- Complete an application online
- Submit official college/post-secondary school transcripts
- Send us a personal statement about your educational and professional goals (optional).
Questions about Part-Time undergraduate programs? Contact Cindy Dodge, M.S., associate director of Academic Affairs, at [email protected] or 860.231.5344 or the Office of Admissions at 860.231.5216 or [email protected].