Move forward at the University of Saint Joseph.
Our coeducational graduate programs are designed to fit your busy life schedule. Explore our program offerings, or complete an application today and you will receive a follow-up mailing with more information about the next steps.
Advance your career today
USJ’s Graduate Programs Offer:
- Coeducational degree programs
- Online program formats for M.S. Biology, M.S. Biochemistry, M.S. Chemistry, M.S. Nutrition, and M.S. Public Health (MPH)
- State-approved Teacher Licensure/Certification programs
- Excellent educational standards—the full value of a USJ degree
- Outstanding faculty who are experts in their fields
- Graduate financial aid packages that make it easier than ever to continue your career
Visits and Events
Virtual Meetings with a Graduate Counselor
Meet with an Admissions Counselor one-on-one through your computer’s webcam and get all of your questions answered from application requirements, to the status of your application, next steps once you’ve been admitted, and anything else USJ related! We have designated appointment types for prospective graduate students to meet with Admissions Counselors who have specialized knowledge about all of our graduate programs. To register, please visit our conversations with a counselor registration page.
Graduate Information Sessions
USJ’s Graduate Information Sessions will provide you with the opportunity to learn more about our highly regarded graduate programs directly from the faculty who will be teaching your courses. To register for a Graduate Information Session, please visit our campus visit registration page.
School of Pharmacy and Physician Assistant Studies Information Sessions
Learn more about our 3-calendar year Doctor of Pharmacy program and PA Studies program by attending a virtual or in-person session. Click here to register.
- Graduate ProgramsAdvance your career with University of Saint Joseph’s graduate programs.
- Professional & Doctoral ProgramsEarn a professional or doctoral degree in University of Saint Joseph’s graduate programs.
- Admissions ProcessTake the next step. Learn more about our easy application process.
- Tuition & FeesA high-quality education is within reach. See tuition, fees, and payment policies.
- Financial AidOur Student Financial Services office can help you identify sources of financial assistance.
Office of Admissions
University of Saint Joseph
1678 Asylum Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06117
Location: 1st Floor Mercy Hall
Toll-Free: 1.855.857.GRAD (1.855.857.4723)
Email: [email protected]
M, T, TH, F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
W: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.