Move forward at the University of Saint Joseph.
Our coeducational graduate programs are designed to fit your busy life schedule. Explore our program offerings, or complete an application today and you will receive a follow-up mailing with more information about the next steps.
USJ’s Graduate Programs Offer:
- Coeducational degree programs
- Online program formats for M.S. Biology, M.S. Biochemistry, M.S. Chemistry, M.S. Nutrition, M.S. Public Health (MPH), and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- State-approved Teacher Licensure/Certification programs
- Excellent educational standards—the full value of a USJ degree
- Outstanding faculty who are experts in their fields
- Graduate financial aid packages that make it easier than ever to continue your career
- Graduate ProgramsAdvance your career with University of Saint Joseph’s graduate programs.
- Professional & Doctoral ProgramsEarn a professional or doctoral degree in University of Saint Joseph’s graduate programs.
- Admissions ProcessTake the next step. Learn more about our easy application process.
- Tuition & FeesA high-quality education is within reach. See tuition, fees, and payment policies.
- Financial AidOur Student Financial Services office can help you identify sources of financial assistance.
Office of Admissions
University of Saint Joseph
1678 Asylum Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06117
Location: 1st Floor Mercy Hall
Toll-Free: 1.855.857.GRAD (1.855.857.4723)
Email: [email protected]
M, T, TH, F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
W: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.