Office of Part-Time & Continuing Studies
Part-time and completion degree programs for adult students
Personalized service and support at each step of your academic journey from admission through degree completion.
The Office of Part-Time and Continuing Studies Provides:
- Transfer-friendly options
- Multiple start terms
- Financial aid and cost of attending counseling available
- Clear academic plan to timely completion
USJ’s Office of Part-Time and Continuing Studies is here to help students in each stage of their academic journey discover their passions and advance their professional careers by offering an education that supports the needs of working professionals and students returning to college.
For more information about Part-Time and Continuing Studies, contact associate director of Academic Affairs Cindy Dodge.
USJ’s flexibility for undergraduate part-time students has been key to my success. Everyone has been very helpful and the Academic Advising team has provided guidance about classes to meet my needs as a Management major and make sure everything fits into my work and life schedule.– Tamar Serrano, USJ part-time student
Student Services and Resources
- Accessibility Services
- Bursar’s Office
- Career Development Center
- Center for Academic Excellence – Content, writing, and academic success tutoring
- Health & Wellness Services
- Student Affairs
- Student Financial Services
- Student Handbook
- Title IX
- Veteran Services
Tuition discounts up to 30% for partner businesses/agencies:
- Archdiocese Teacher/Grace Academy
- Mercy Volunteer Corps
- Sisters of Mercy of Connecticut
- The Hartford
- Preceptor Discount
- Bachelor Degree Completion ProgramsFixed tuition rate. Finish your degree in as little as two years.
- Summer SessionGet ahead or catch up. USJ offers flexibility through its hybrid, online, and on-campus course options.
- Corporate Education, Professional Development, & TrainingMany of our certificate programs have been approved for continuing education units and can lead to increased earnings.
- Veterans & Military PersonnelThe registrar acts as a liaison between the government and students receiving Veteran’s Affairs (VA) educational benefits.
- Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor SocietyRecognizing the special achievements of adults who accomplish academic excellence while facing competing interests of home and work.
- Complete an application online
- Submit official college/post-secondary school transcripts
- Send us a personal statement about your educational and professional goals (optional).