CT Transfer Guarantee
Finish what you started at USJ
The University of Saint Joseph is proud to be a part of the Connecticut Transfer Guarantee (CT Guarantee), a statewide effort to establish systematic transfer pathways between Connecticut’s community colleges and four-year independent institutions. The Connecticut Guarantee mitigates credit loss and increases student success by ensuring admission into participating independent colleges for associate degree-holding students. Students who participate in the Connecticut Guarantee and choose to enroll at USJ in an eligible program will ensure that they are able to graduate in as few as two years.
The Connecticut Guarantee ensures admission to USJ for students with an associate degree from a Connecticut Community College and who have earned a minimum GPA of 2.5. At the core of the Connecticut Guarantee is an unwavering commitment to equity, opportunity, and access for all students in higher education.
IT’S SIMPLE, SEAMLESS, SMART
- More four-year choices than ever.
- Guaranteed admission with full credit transfer.
- No admissions fees, more financial support.
Benefits of the Connecticut Guarantee
- Guaranteed admission to USJ for students who have completed their associate degree requirements and have a 2.5 or higher GPA
- Nursing, Direct-Entry PA, and 3+3 Pharmacy excluded
- Application fee waiver for anyone who has an associate degree
- Reduces credit loss, ensuring students are able to complete their degree requirements more efficiently
- Increased access for all students transferring from Connecticut community colleges
Students who enroll in an eligible 60+60 program, as part of the Connecticut Guarantee, will ensure that, upon completing their associate degree with at least a 2.5 GPA, they will need no more than 60 credits to graduate from the University of Saint Joseph. This allows transfer students to remain on their four-year pathway to complete their Bachelor’s Degree. 60+60 programs at USJ include:
Alyssa Lewis, Admissions Counselor
Email: [email protected]