Resources for Transfer Students
Get the resources you need to transfer to USJ from your community college
Thinking about transferring to USJ from a Connecticut community college? We welcome your application!
Contact us to find out more, or explore the following tools to get started:
- Learn about our scholarships for transfer students interested in USJ’s undergraduate programs.
- View our online course equivalencies with Connecticut’s community colleges.
- Visit us at one of our upcoming events for transfer students and receive a transfer credit evaluation.
- Learn about our outstanding academic programs, including specific information for Nutrition and Nursing applicants.
- Receive benefits under the GI bill? Learn more about veterans’ services and the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Looking for evening and weekend courses? The programs for part-time students offer bachelor’s degrees for you to advance your career with a second degree or finish a degree that you started.
- Learn more about our Guaranteed Admissions Program with Connecticut’s community colleges.