International Student Scholarship
The #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship at the University of Saint Joseph (USJ) recognizes international students who have a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding. Open to first-year international applicants of all academic majors and fields of study, two students will be selected to receive an annual scholarship beginning in fall 2019. This renewable scholarship will cover 50% of tuition costs and may be combined with additional USJ scholarships.
- Be a first-year international applicant to USJ. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess US citizenship or permanent residency.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States.
- Demonstrated interest and initiative in promoting intercultural learning and exchange.
- Apply today! Please complete USJ application and submit supporting documents.
- Submit the #YouAreWelcome scholarship application and a one-page personal statement to [email protected].
- If awarded the scholarship, claim it by submitting a tuition deposit by May 1.
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
- Enrollment Deposit Deadline: May 1, 2022
Email [email protected] or call +1 (860)-231-5216 and we will put you in touch with the appropriate person.
Beware of Scams!
- Watch out for companies that promise to save you thousands of dollars in tuition by assisting you with your financial aid forms.
- Never pay for scholarship information.
- Don’t be fooled by a company that asks you for money to “hold” a scholarship.
- Learn more about protecting yourself from scholarship scams from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Scholarship Scams and FinAid.org Scholarship Scams.