2020 Alumni Association Meeting
Alumni Resources: Alumni Website: www.usj.edu/alumni
USJ Community Cookbook: https://bit.ly/30dryYT
Alumni Newsletter: www.usj.edu/alumni/connect/alumni-newsletter/
USJ Alumni Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/AlumniUSJ
USJ Alumni Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/217133681675368
Update your contact information: igfn.us/form/38GmXg
Social Starter Kit: https://bit.ly/3c61i7r
Make a gift: www.usj.edu/give
Gala Celebration: www.usj.edu/gala Give your input, email the Alumni Office at [email protected] or call 860.231.5364
As a USJ graduate, you are — and always will be — an important member of the USJ community.
The University of Saint Joseph Alumni Association is represented on the University’s Board of Trustees and is overseen by the Alumni Council. We hope you will stay connected, return to campus for events and enjoy these alumni benefits.
Be the bridge between alumni and the University.
The USJ Alumni Council represents the interests of all alumni by promoting the spiritual, intellectual, cultural and financial growth of the University.
2020 – 2021 Alumni Association Executive Board & Council
- President: Mary Dillon Dickerson ’89, P’15, P’16
- Vice President: Antonella T. Maccarone ’98, M’11
- Secretary: Brianna Reney ’14, M ’15
- Chair – Alumni Engagement Committee: Michelle Cutrali ’97
- Chair – Distinguished Alumni Awards Committee: Rita Bayer ’05
- Chair – Nominating Committee: Mary Justine Hockenberry ’15
- Representative – Alumni Club of Fairfield: Susan Conti Root ’68
- Promotes unity among alumni
- Encourages communication between alumni and the University
- Provides opportunities for personal growth and leadership development
New Graduates – Welcome
As new graduates, you are joining an alumni network of more than 19,000. All graduates belong to the Alumni Association, whether they were students in The Women’s College, The Program for Adult Learners, The Graduate Studies Program, or the School of Pharmacy. We hope that, as alumni, you will continue to share your ideas and professional expertise to benefit our current students, fellow alumni, and the University.
Consider the University of Saint Joseph a lifelong resource and enjoy the benefits of Alumni Association membership.
Take full advantage of your USJ alumni status.
As a USJ graduate, you are – and always will be – an important member of the USJ community. Alumni Association membership benefits include:
- Access to the Career Development Center for career development and management services.
- Auditing of one undergraduate course per semester with tuition waived, for a reduced University service fee. Additional information may be found in the course catalog.
- One-year complimentary membership to The O’Connell Athletic Center following graduation, and discounted membership after one year.
- The use of meeting and event rooms at a special alumni rate.
- Pope Pius XII Library services (borrowing up to four items at one time).
- Reduced ticket prices to select performances at The Carol Autorino Center for Arts & Humanities.
- Access to the IT Network Center during normal business hours.
- Access to a campus email address.
- The Alumni Insurance Program, which can save you money with group rates on health insurance plans. Call American Insurance Administrators at 800.922.1245.
- Auto, home, and renters insurance special group rates from Liberty Mutual. Call 800.524.9400.
Clubs & Committees
Join the fun. Join an alumni club or committee.
USJ offers a variety of opportunities for alumni to get involved and stay connected.
Our clubs and committees include:
- Recent Alumni Committee: Did you graduate from USJ in the last 10 years? We need you!
- Graduate Alumni Committee: Join other USJ graduate program alumni in this rewarding group.
- Distinguished Alumni Award Committee: Help review nominations and select recipients of this prestigious award.
- Fairfield Club: This is the longest-standing regional group in the Fairfield, CT area.
- Reunion Committee: Are you celebrating a reunion this year? Please contact us to be a part of the Reunion Committee.
If you are interested in joining the leadership of the Alumni Council, promoting unity among alumni, or encouraging communication between alumni and the University, please contact us.
Office of Alumni Relations & Annual Giving
Location: 2nd Floor Mercy Hall
Email: [email protected]