Alumni Admissions Program
Share Your Exceptional Education
As a graduate of USJ, you know firsthand the exceptional education you received and the life-changing support you gained from our dedicated faculty. Through this newly launched USJ Alumni Admissions Program, you have the opportunity to refer prospective students to USJ and provide the same opportunities you had to a high school student looking to find his or her path to success.
Don’t know a high school student? No Worries!
We would still love your help in reaching prospective students. We have a variety of opportunities available to engage with future Blue Jays
- Career interviews for various platforms such as our website, OUTLOOK Magazine, Alumni Newsletter, or social media.
- Skill sharing video highlighting something that you learned from your time at USJ or during your career.
- Attendance at an in-person or virtual admission event as an alumna/us guest or panel member to answer questions from prospective students and their families.
- Virtual meetings with a prospective family via phone, email, or video call.
- Providing a LIVE stream for Instagram or Facebook on behalf of USJ about various aspects of your career and time at USJ.
- Serving as the alumni host for a prospective student get together.
Questions? Please contact Katie Burke ’15, M’17, director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving at [email protected] or 860.231.5364.