Areas of Graduate Studies in Education
Start or advance your career in a University of Saint Joseph’s graduate program in education. Whether you are an aspiring teacher, a current teacher in Connecticut ready to earn your first master’s degree or are an experienced teacher ready to expand your skillset with a second or third master’s degree, at USJ we will help you learn more to earn more rewards in many ways.
Start Your Journey Today
Graduate Education Programs
- Curriculum & Instruction, M.A.
- Early Childhood Education/Special Education, M.A.
- Early Childhood Education/Special Education, M.A.T.
- Education, M.A.
- Education, M.A.– Multiple Intelligences Theory Concentration
- Elementary Education, M.A.T.
- Instructional Technology, M.A.
- Literacy, M.A. Elementary or Secondary Education
- Off-Campus Programs
- School Counseling, M.A.
- Secondary Education, M.A.T.
- Special Education – Advanced Teaching, M.A.
- Special Education – Comprehensive, M.A.T.
- Special Education Literacy, M.A.
- Special Education, M.A.
- Teacher Licensure
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), M.A.