Off-Campus Education Programs
USJ THINKS YOU’RE ESSENTIALMake a positive change in the lives and learning of children
USJ’s Off-Campus Education Programs provide Connecticut educators with learning experiences that emphasize what all teachers value – academic rigor, a compassionate heart, and dedication.
M.A. in Instructional Technology (Online)
M.A. in Curriculum & Instruction (Online)
M.A. in Literacy (Online)
M.A. in Special Education with Graduate Certificate in Autism and Neurodiverse Learners (Online)
M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) (Cross-Endorsement) (Online)
Autism and Neurodiverse Learners Graduate Certificate (Online)
HYBRID PROGRAMS (AT LEAST 50% ONLINE):
Learn more and apply today!
As a USJ Off-Campus degree candidate you will:
- Develop your own knowledge and skill through interactive hybrid programs that blend in-person, synchronous online and in-person instruction;
- Become part of a supportive professional cohort that is high touch and personalized, creating collegial and collaborative relationships that will last well beyond your diploma; and,
- Explore and implement new ways of integrating theory with practice that translates to even more successful learning outcomes in your own classroom.
- Convenient to educators’ busy schedules with eight-week courses of academic rigor with a workload designed for full-time professional educators
- Complete your degree in two years or less completion time, including breaks with face-to-face and online instruction saving you time and travel.
Andrea “Penny” Spencer, Ph.D.
Director of Off-Campus Programs
Email: [email protected]