Make a Lasting Impact
The COVID-19 outbreak has been challenging for everyone, including our students. There are two specific funds that will immediately support USJ students during this time:
- Catherine’s Fund will support student emergencies like food, toiletries, and medical expenses; educational expenses; travel-related costs; and case-by-case student emergencies.
- Student Scholarship Fund will support scholarships and financial assistance for USJ students and allow them to continue their education.
Your gift, no matter the size, will help students in need TODAY. Thank you for helping USJ students stay healthy and remain on track towards graduation.
Large or small, your gifts have helped create the USJ we love today and will help shape the USJ of the future. Learn more about our giving options, from our Annual Fund, to estate and gift planning, to scholarships and other gift opportunities.
Nest of Success
STORIES FROM OUR OWN FLOCK
Click to watch inspirational stories from our very own Blue Jays!
Ways to Give
We’re here to help you make the biggest difference with your donation. If you need guidance, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement.
Giving online is fast and secure, and your donation will quickly make a difference.Give Today
- ScholarshipsGive the gift of opportunity by providing a USJ scholarship.
- GrantsHelp us achieve our goals in education and service to the community.
- USJ Annual FundSupport student scholarships, research, state-of-the-art labs and technology, and so much more.
- Gifts of SecuritiesMake a gift through the transfer of appreciated long-term securities.