Help provide students with an exceptional education.
Gifts to the Annual Fund ensure the value of a USJ degree while allowing us to provide students with extraordinary faculty and facilities, financial aid, and an environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
Participate in the Countdown to Summer Giving Challenge! The fiscal year is coming to an end, and what better way to end it than with a challenge! If alumni and friends raise $15,000 to the USJ Annual Fund by June 30, an additional $5,000 will be given to bring the total to $20,000. Your gift will support current and future USJ Students! Make your gift today and be counted in the total!
Give A Gift To The Annual Fund Today And You Will:
- Provide scholarships and financial assistance for exceptional students ... the future leaders of our world
- Support the research of top-notch professors
- Strengthen the reputation of your alma mater (Regardless of the amount, your gift adds to alumni participation. The more alumni who give, the higher the University ranks among peer colleges.)
- Increase opportunities to secure resources and grants from foundations and corporations
The University of Saint Joseph is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, making your donations tax deductible.
- Call 860.231.5364
- Donate online
- Show your support through payroll deduction (faculty & staff)
- Mail your gift:
University of Saint Joseph Office of Annual Giving & Alumni Relations
1678 Asylum Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06117
Questions? Please contact us at 860.231.5364 or [email protected].