With Governor Ned Lamont’s Stay Safe, Stay Home policy going into effect the evening of March 23, 2020, USJ is implementing additional changes to our normal operations:
- The University of Saint Joseph campus is closed and only designated essential employees are allowed access. Despite that, student services are being provided remotely. See links below to access services. Staff are working remotely with students to ensure their progress through the spring 2020 semester, and are preparing for the new students who are enrolling this summer and fall.
- The west entrance to campus (closest to Trout Brook Drive), will be closed to all traffic for the foreseeable future; the east entrance will have Campus Security checking IDs and only authorized essential USJ staff and faculty will be allowed on campus until 8 p.m.
Buildings and services are available as follows:
- Pope Pius XII Library services are available virtually, here
- For assistance with registering for classes, a degree audit, plan of study, or withdrawing from courses, contact Academic Advising at [email protected]
- For assistance with career planning, resume writing, and more, contact the USJ Career Center at [email protected]
- For tutoring services, please contact the Center for Academic Excellence at [email protected]
- For assistance with Accessibility Services please contact Jen Boylan at [email protected]
- The Office of Student Financial Services is operating remotely, please contact them at [email protected]
- The Counseling and Wellness Center is operating virtually on its regular schedule, please contact them to schedule an appointment at [email protected]
- For bill payments, contact the Office of the Bursar at [email protected]
- Unless otherwise noted, all other buildings and The Connor Chapel of Our Lady are closed until further notice
- The O’Connell Athletic Center is closed; please contact coaches and staff via email to schedule an appointment with them
- All performances in the Hoffman Auditorium are canceled and the Art Museum at USJ is closed therefore Bruyette Athenaeum is closed
- All student activities have been postponed. There will be no Student Affairs-planned activities on campus for the remainder of the spring semester
- Commencement, hooding, Baccalaureate Mass, Symposium Day, and award ceremonies scheduled for the spring 2020 semester will be postponed. Dates for rescheduled events or alternative celebrations, acknowledgments, or ceremonies will be announced at a later date.
- Alumni with questions are encouraged to email [email protected]