Play. Lead. Serve.Do what you love.
From student clubs, to fitness classes and athletic teams, to community service opportunities and campus ministry, USJ offers a wide variety of ways for you to get involved
Find a program that you are passionate about or create your own and invite other students to join you.
Resources for USJ Students
USJ offers 25+ undergraduate programs, as well as evening, weekend and graduate programs for men and women. These career-focused programs will help prepare you for a fulfilling future in your area of choice.
- Living on CampusForm friendships and communities that surpass the residence hall walls.
- Dining ServicesFind fresh, seasonal and regional products at our world-class cafés.
- Health & WellnessTake care of your health and well-being with our student health services.
- Student AffairsWith a a variety of ways to get involved, it’s easy to turn passion into action at USJ.
- Campus MinistryAll members of the USJ community can celebrate, explore, and act on their faith
- Campus SafetySee why USJ is one of the safest college campuses in Connecticut.