Play. Lead. Serve.Do what you love.
Find a program you are passionate about or create your own and invite other students to join you!
From student clubs, to fitness classes and athletic teams, to community service opportunities and campus ministry, USJ offers a wide variety of ways for you to get involved.
The mission of Student Affairs, guided by the Mercy Values, is to provide services and programs that cultivate personal growth with emphasis on equitable and inclusive experiences that prepares students to be contributing members of the global community.
- Empathy and Compassion
Students who engage with Student Affairs services and programs will be able to:
- Define and embody the University’s Mercy Values through inclusive student experiences.
- Reflect upon ones’ personal identity
- Identify factors that impact their overall well-being
- Apply the skills acquired to become self-sufficient and critical thinkers
Explore Student Life On CampusLaunch Student Life
- Living on CampusForm friendships and communities that surpass the residence hall walls.
- Dining ServicesFind fresh, seasonal and regional products at our world-class cafés.
- Health & WellnessTake care of your health and well-being with our student health services.
- Student LifeWith a a variety of ways to get involved, it’s easy to turn passion into action at USJ.
- Campus MinistryAll members of the USJ community can celebrate, explore, and act on their faith
- Campus SafetySee why USJ is one of the safest college campuses in Connecticut.