Explore, celebrate, act on your faith
Contact us to find out how to get involved in our open and nurturing community, where all members are welcome to celebrate their faith.
University of Saint Joseph Campus Ministry strives to unify the campus by nurturing a Catholic and Interfaith community that is centered on our Core Values.
Campus Ministry focuses on the Core Value of Catholic Identity by offering liturgical celebrations, annual retreats, engagement with other Catholic campus ministries, and additional programming to enhance Catholic social teachings. We also support other faith backgrounds by providing interfaith and ecumenical prayer services, retreats, social gatherings, and collaborations that enhance learning, develop faith, and create unity.
Campus Ministry would like to offer the following for spiritual support:
- University of Saint Joseph Connor Chapel of Our Lady Liturgical Spring 2022 Schedule
- This Week’s Liturgical Program
- Farmington Valley American Muslim Center, Inc. Friday Sermons by Imam & Chaplain- Safwan Shaikh
- Interfaith in America: Stay connected with the interfaith of America. Interfaith Youth Core helps us see how faith is working all around us.
- In Memory of All…: We invite you to listen to this beautiful music presented by Joyful Noise Inc., St. Patrick-St. Anthony Church and the University of Saint Joseph Choir at a 2014 concert at the University of Saint Joseph Connor Chapel of Our Lady. A Journey for the Soul — Fauré’s Requiem is in honor of all those who have been called to Eternal Light. May they all be at Peace!
Exploring Marriage Rights Across Faith Traditions Among Women of Faith
Watch the virtual event that discusses the three Abrahamic religion’s views of women in marriage and divorce and the rights in between.
- ParticipateWho is God for you? Join other USJ students in a comfortable and compassionate setting with time to share, question, discover the sacred, or pray.
- InterfaithUSJ’s Office of Campus Ministry promotes the spiritual growth of students, faculty and staff of all faith and traditions.
- Develop Your FaithExplore your relationship with God and other individuals through retreats; spiritual direction; baptism, first communion and confirmation; and prayer.
- The Connor ChapelCelebrate and share in our continued renewal of faith at the heart of USJ’s Roman Catholic Tradition.
Our Core ValuesLaunch Core Values
Visit / Contact Us:
Location: Mercy Hall, LL11