At USJ, we have all the comforts of home — and then some!
- Resources for Students Discover some of the many resources that are available for USJ students. Additional resources can be found on MyUSJ.
- Information TechnologyThe USJ Office of Information Technology provides technology solutions and support for students, faculty, and staff. Connect with us for your technology, media, and telecommunications needs.
- MailroomCollect your care packages and write a thank-you letter home! Each resident student is assigned a mailbox in the mailroom, located in the lower level of Mercy Hall.
- O’Connell Athletic CenterStep up your fitness at the O’Connell Athletic Center, home to not only USJ athletics, but also recreation, fitness and intramurals.
- ParkingFind convenient on-campus parking as a visitor, commuter or resident. For more information on parking at USJ, call 860.231.5222.
Bookstore and Spirit Shop
Explore the USJ Bookstore or visit online to purchase your books for the semester. You can also find USJ apparel and merchandise in the USJ Spirt Store.
The USJ Spirit Store is run by Sodexo for the University. You can check-out merchandise and apparel online or in-person. You can call the Store before you go on 860.231.5290, visit the Store, located on the 1st floor of McGovern Hall, M-F from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or shop the online USJ Spirit Store
- To contact the on-campus bookstore: Please call 860.231.5243.