At USJ, we have all the comforts of home — and then some!
- Resources for Students Discover some of the many resources that are available for USJ students. Additional resources can be found on MyUSJ.
- Information TechnologyThe USJ Office of Information Technology provides technology solutions and support for students, faculty, and staff. Connect with us for your technology, media, and telecommunications needs.
- MailroomCollect your care packages and write a thank-you letter home! Each resident student is assigned a mailbox in the mailroom, located in the lower level of Mercy Hall.
- O’Connell Athletic CenterStep up your fitness at the O’Connell Athletic Center, home to not only USJ athletics, but also recreation, fitness and intramurals.
- ParkingFind convenient on-campus parking as a visitor, commuter or resident. For more information on parking at USJ, call 860.231.5222.
The Jay Card
The University has transitioned to a one-card to improve many aspects of the student, faculty, and staff experience. From the Jay Card, students will be able to swipe for meals in the dining hall, load cash onto it for the vending machines and laundry, and continue to use the new card for printing. Read more information about loading the Jay Card below.
Jay Bucks can be used across campus in the Dining Commons, vending machines, and laundry machines on campus. Parents and families can add value to the Student ID Card by going to the Parent/ Family Portal. This portal can only be used to add value to the Student ID Card, but cannot access the other information for students. Please note that the funds loaded onto One Web will not be accessible for Pay to Print.
Pay to Print
To add funds for students’ printing to the Jay Card, a student should log into CashNet and make a deposit. CashNet can be located under the Student tab on myUSJ. For questions or concerns about your printing funds, please contact the IT ServiceDesk [email protected].
USJ Campus Store
Explore the USJ Campus Store or visit online to purchase your books for the semester. You can also find USJ apparel and merchandise in the USJ Campus Store.
The USJ Campus Store is run by Sodexo for the University. You can check out merchandise and apparel online or in person. You can call the store before you go on 860.231.5290, visit the Store, located on the 1st floor of McGovern Hall, M-F from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or shop the online USJ Campus Store
- To contact the on-campus store: Please call 860.231.5243.