Collect your care packages & write a thank-you letter home
Each resident student is assigned a mailbox in the mailroom, located in the lower level of Mercy Hall.
- Mailbox keys are distributed from Mail Services and must be returned at the end of the academic year directly to Mail Services.
- A $50.00 replacement fee is charged for unreturned mailbox keys.
- The mailroom will meter postage for certified mail, media mail and personal parcels.
- The bookstore sells postage stamps for letter mail.
- Deposit personal mail in the blue USPS collection boxes, located next to UPS Collection Box located near stop sign behind Mercy Hall
- Students ordering packages should make sure you put the word “student” in the address when ordering.
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday – Friday, 2 p.m.
Saturday, 10:30 a.m.
Monday – Friday, 5:30 p.m.