Text Message Alerts
Opt-in to the USJ alert system to receive emergency text notices instantly.
Our emergency alert system will send text notices instantly and simultaneously to all registered users via your mobile/cell phones and preferred email accounts. You can opt-out at any time. See “Edit or Access an Existing Account or Unsubscribe” below for instructions.
Contact the IT Help Desk with any questions at [email protected] or 860.231.5310.
Create an Account
- Register – it only takes a minute and is the surest way to receive notifications critical to your safety and well-being, as well as storm-related information.
- Complete the sign-up form. Follow the instructions on the screen to create your USJAlert account.
- Once you have filled in the validation portion of registering your cell phone, you will be able to access your USJAlert account.
Edit or Access an Existing Account or Unsubscribe
- Visit e2Campus and log in with your credentials to update or add a cell phone number or email account.
- You may add or change up to two cell phone numbers and two email accounts at any point in time.
- You can opt-out of receiving text messages from USJ at any time by texting in words “STOP,” “QUIT,” “UNSUBSCRIBE,” “OPT-OUT,” or “CANCEL” to a USJAlert text.