Text Message Alerts
Opt-in to the USJ Alert system to receive emergency text notices instantly.
Our emergency alert system will send text notices instantly and simultaneously to all registered users via your mobile/cell phones and preferred email accounts. You can opt out at any time. See “Edit or Access an Existing Account or Unsubscribe” below for instructions.
Contact the IT Help Desk with any questions at [email protected] or 860.231.5310.
Create an Account
- Register – it only takes a minute and is the surest way to receive notifications critical to your safety and well-being, as well as storm-related information.
- Complete the sign-up form. Follow the instructions on the screen to create your USJ Alert account.
- Once you have filled in the validation portion of registering your cell phone, you will be able to access your USJ Alert account.
Edit or Access an Existing Account or Unsubscribe
- Visit USJ omnilert and log in with your credentials to update or add a cell phone number or email account.
- You may add or change up to two cell phone numbers and two email accounts at any point in time.
- You can opt-out of receiving text messages from USJ at any time by texting in words “STOP,” “QUIT,” “UNSUBSCRIBE,” “OPT-OUT,” or “CANCEL” to a USJAlert text.