Division of Institutional Advancement
Location: Mercy Hall, 2nd Floor
Email: [email protected]
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The division of Institutional Advancement is responsible for advancing and sustaining relationships with alumni and the public to develop financial support for the institution that, in turn, benefits students, faculty, and staff into the future. The division’s departments are responsible for a broad range of activities that provide the framework for building strong support and lasting relationships with a variety of constituencies, including alumni, community members, donors, elected officials, parents, and friends.
The following offices and areas in the division of Institutional Advancement are supervised by the Vice President for Institutional Advancement:
- Office of Advancement Services
- Office of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations
- Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs
- Office of Leadership Giving
- Office of the Vice President for Institutional Advancement